Terms and Conditions
RummyJax is a product of Green Turtle Gaming Technologies Private Limited. RummyJax is an online platform which conducts Rummy Games and offers both Free & Cash variants of Rummy Game. These Terms of Service (the "Terms") are a legal agreement binding the users and Green Turtle Gaming Technologies Private Limited, in relation to all games and applications made available by and any information, text, graphics, video, sound, pictures, and any other materials appearing, sent, uploaded, communicated, transmitted or otherwise made available via the above mentioned Services (jointly referred to as the "Content").
Games of skill are legal, as they are excluded from the ambit of Indian gambling legislations including, the Public Gambling Act of 1867. The Indian Supreme Court in the cases of State of Andhra Pradesh v. K Satyanarayana (AIR 1968 SC 825) and KR Lakshmanan v. State of Tamil Nadu (AIR 1996 SC 1153) has held that a game in which success depends predominantly upon the superior knowledge, training, attention, experience, and adroitness of the player shall be classified as a game of skill.
All Games provided in Schedule A of the Public Gambling Act 1867, shall fall under the category of "Games of Skill".
"Games" which have been declared / determined to be games of skill by any Indian or International courts and / or any other statutes and games which can be determined to be games of skill shall further be entitled to be included in such Schedule A.
Games of skill may be (a) Card-based and (b) action/virtual sports/adventure/ mystery and (c) calculation/strategy/quiz based.
5.Users may only use the Services (offered on the RummyJax Platform) to play Cash Games (as defined below) if users are 18 years of age or above and only with persons who are currently residing in India.
RummyJax may restrict access to our Services or any part thereof from time to time in our sole decision.
RummyJax may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar individuals residing in those states from participating in the Game(s) or tournament(s). Currently, individuals residing in the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Odisha, Sikkim,Tamil Nadu, Nagaland or Telangana shall not be allowed to participate in cash Rummy game(s) or tournament(s) as the laws of these states bar people from participating in games of skill where participants are required to pay to enter.
By participating in the game(s) or tournament(s), each Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is participating in a game of skill.
USAGE OF RummyJax:
Certain Services being provided on RummyJax may be subject to additional rules and regulations set down in that respect. To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the additional conditions set down, the additional conditions shall prevail.
RummyJax, a Rummy app may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User's access to all or any part of RummyJax or RummyJax Platform Services.
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the RummyJax Platform Services
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User
- Move or remove any content that is available on RummyJax Platform
- Deactivate or delete a User's account and all related information and files on the account
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of RummyJax Platform
- In the event any User breaches or RummyJax reasonably believes that such User has breached these Terms and Conditions, or has illegally or improperly used RummyJax or the RummyJax Services, RummyJax may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without any notice to the User, restrict, suspend or terminate such User's access to all or any part of RummyJax Games or the RummyJax Platform, deactivate or delete the User's account and all related information on the account, delete any content posted by the User on RummyJax and further, take technical and legal steps as it deems necessary.
- Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages, and advertisements from RummyJax or any of its partners, licensors, or associates.
- If RummyJax charges its Users a platform fee in respect of any RummyJax Services, RummyJax shall, without delay, repay such platform fee in the event of suspension or removal of the User's account or RummyJax Services on account of any negligence or deficiency on the part of RummyJax, but not if such suspension or removal is affected due to any breach or inadequate performance by the User of any of these T&C; or any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of RummyJax.
- RummyJax may include a combination of content created by RummyJax and its partners, affiliates, licensors, associates and/or Users. The intellectual property rights ("Intellectual Property Rights") in all software underlying RummyJax and the RummyJax Platform and material published on RummyJax, including (but not limited to) games, Tournaments, software, advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and Flash animation, is owned by RummyJax, its partners, licensors and/or associates. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on RummyJax either in whole or in part without express written license from RummyJax.
- Users may request permission to use any RummyJax content by writing to RummyJax support.
- Users are solely responsible for all materials (whether publicly posted or privately transmitted) that they upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available on RummyJax ("User's Content"). Each User represents and warrants that he/she owns all Intellectual Property Rights in the User's Content and that no part of the User's Content infringes any third-party rights. Users further confirm and undertake to not display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights, or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party on RummyJax. Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless RummyJax, its directors, employees, affiliates and assigns against all costs, damage, loss and harm including towards litigation costs and counsel fees, in respect of any third party claims that may be initiated including for infringement of Intellectual Property Rights arising out of such display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on RummyJax, by such User or through the User's commissions or omissions.
- All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on RummyJax(s) belonging to any person (including User), entity or third party are recognized as proprietary to the respective owners and any claims, controversy or issues against these names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights must be directly addressed to the respective parties under notice to RummyJax.
- Users hereby grant to RummyJax and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Users' Content for any of the following purposes:
- Displaying User's Content on RummyJax
- Distributing User's Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or
- Storing User's Content in a remote database accessible by end-users.
- This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Users' Content in any form, medium, or technology.
THIRD-PARTY SITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
- RummyJax may contain links to other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties. User's use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, posted by the sites. RummyJax does not exercise control over any Internet sites apart from RummyJax and cannot be held responsible for any content residing in any third-party Internet site. RummyJax's inclusion of third-party content or links to third-party Internet sites may or may not be an endorsement by RummyJax of such third-party Internet site.
- User's correspondence, transactions/offers or related activities with third parties, including payment providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and that third party. User's correspondence, transactions and usage of the services/offers of such third party shall be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and other service terms adopted/implemented by such third party, and the User shall be solely responsible for reviewing the same prior to transacting or availing of the services/offers of such third party. User agrees that RummyJax will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such transactions/offers with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third-party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
- RummyJax contains content that is created by RummyJax as well as content provided by third parties. RummyJax does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality of the content provided by third parties and such content may not be relied upon by the Users in utilizing the RummyJax Services provided on RummyJax including while participating in any of the Games or Tournaments hosted on RummyJax.
- Restricting, suspending, or terminating any User's access to all or any part of RummyJax Entry Plans or Contests.
- Deactivating or deleting a User's account and all related information and files on the account; or Refraining from awarding any prize(s) to such User
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions of RummyJax, the individual’s using services provided by RummyJax agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information during registration and at other times when demanded by RummyJax. The individuals further provide consent to keeping their registration information updated.
- A single user is permitted to register or operate only one user account with RummyJax (inclusive of both web & app).
- The individuals using the services provided by RummyJax provide their consent for receiving all the communications from RummyJax by marking emails from www.RummyJax.in as part of their 'safe senders' list. In an event, if any of the emails sent by RummyJax remains unread by the user because of being sent to the Spam or Junk folders, RummyJax shall not be held responsible.
- Any sort of password or MPIN issued by RummyJax to any of the individuals using the services provided by RummyJax are confidential and should not be shared by the users with anyone else. The users hold the sole responsibility of maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords/MPINs. The users offer their consent by agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of RummyJax to inform RummyJax about any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security.
- The user is solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her payment accounts linked to his/her RummyJax account. In case of any misuse of the linked payment accounts of the user, RummyJax shall not be held liable; further, such misuse of the linked payment accounts of the user should be reported to RummyJax as soon as it comes to the notice of the user.
- The users ensure to exit/log-out of their accounts after the completion of each session. In case of any sort of loss or damage faced by the user due to the failure of abiding these rules and regulations, RummyJax shall not be held responsible.
- The individuals using the services provided by RummyJax should neither conduct nor assist the usage of cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks, or any unauthorized third-party software specifically formulated for modifying or intervening with RummyJax’s experience.
- The individuals using the services offered by RummyJax platform provides their consent of not copying, modifying the technology and software associated with RummyJax. Further, the users accept not to rent, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to anyone of the associated technologies and software.
- The Terms and Conditions of RummyJax binds users to neither modify nor become a cause of modification of any of the files, technology or software associated with RummyJax.
- The users provide their acceptance to not disrupting, overburdening, or promoting any kind of disruption or overburdening to
- The servers or computers offering or supporting RummyJax services.
- The Terms and Conditions of RummyJax do not permit the user to attain any sort of unauthorized access to the User accounts, Servers or networks associated to RummyJax.in by any means except the user interface provided by RummyJax. The user must not indulge in activities like circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software associated with the services provided by RummyJax.
- The user agrees and acknowledges that he/she can only access the game from territories where RummyJax offers Cash Games. Any access to our website or mobile application by the user from territories where Cash Rummy is banned, through the usage of IP or GPS masking software such as Fake GPS location, Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer etc. will amount to a breach of our terms and conditions. This will lead to permanent blacklisting and deletion of the Username and also forfeiture of the entire cash balance. Further, such actions are also a breach of applicable laws for which the User shall be solely liable to penalties (monetary and penal) under applicable laws. RummyJax is not responsible for the consequences on the User for illegally accessing our platforms by breaching our security protocolThe users provide their acceptance for not using the RummyJax platform for any sort of inappropriate activities including (but not limited to) -
- To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory, or abusive action or communication.
- To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals.
- To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, RummyJax.com, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on RummyJax.com without the express written consent of RummyJax.
- To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, games, tournaments, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters.
- The users provide their acceptance that they will neither support or conduct any sort of attack including (but not limited to) distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to interrupt the services provided by RummyJax or the use or enjoyment of other RummyJax users.
- If a user wishes to become a registered member of Our Website or Mobile applications, such user will need to apply for a member account (Account). To apply for an Account, user must complete all details in accordance with the instructions on the Website / mobile applications.
- Members are only permitted to open one account. RummyJax, a Rummy game provider, reserves the right to close any duplicate accounts. All money held in duplicate account(s) will be forfeited.
- Upon grant of the Account by Us, user's Account will be created, and user will be able to use Our Websites and play the Game(s) or tournament(s) with Us. We reserve the right to refuse any application for an Account made by any person without giving a reason for such refusal.
- user continuously represent and warrant to us that persons accessing his Account are authorized to do so.
- Users are not authorized to join games on Our Websites or mobile applications until they’ve have been granted an Account.
- Users must be over 18 years of age and a resident of India to play on Our Websites
- RummyJax may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar individuals residing in those states from participating in the Game(s) or Tournament(s). Currently, individuals residing in the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Nagaland, Odisha,Tamil Nadu, and Telangana may not participate in Cash Rummy Games as the laws of these states bar persons from participating in games of skill where participants are required to pay to enter.
- Persons who wish to participate must have a valid mobile number.
- Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the RummyJax.com or on the mobile applications of RummyJax.com as well as registered prior to each round in accordance with the procedure outlined above shall be eligible to participate in the game(s) or tournament(s) and win prizes.
- User will also be required to verify his PAN, a valid Address Proof & his Bank Account / UPI / any other wallet account he may want to withdraw his winnings to.
- Participants are required to confirm that they have read and shall abide by these Terms and Conditions.
REFERRAL - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- RummyJax provides a user an opportunity to earn Bonus by sharing the RummyJax App with his friends by referring them for joining RummyJax through the 'Refer & Earn' program of RummyJax. The 'Refer & Earn' program of RummyJax enables a user to Refer friends alongside offering him and his referred friends a Bonus of up to Rs. 500 (or as decided by RummyJax on its discretion) in an event wherein the user and his referred friend meet the criteria and complete all the steps specified in these terms. The Bonus earned by the user and his referred friend will be redeemable subject to the terms mentioned in Clause 10 : and Clause 11 : Bonus Disbursements
- The Bonus amounts for a referral and the maximum number of referrals allowed per user, may change from time to time. Further, such bonus amount may be released in phases as and when the referred friend completes certain milestones. For latest information on this, please visit https://www.RummyJax.com/referral-terms-and-conditions
- The following Terms and Conditions are defined by RummyJax for participating in the Refer & Earn program. These Terms and Conditions should be followed by the users as they govern the user's participation in the Program:
- The users that: (i) have an account registered and a verified gaming account with RummyJax; (ii) are eligible to participate in Cash Rummy on RummyJax; and (iii) have downloaded and installed the Application on their respective mobile devices, are considered as eligible for participating in the Referral Program. RummyJax neither encourages nor permits participation in the program through a proxy.
- RummyJax does not permit any user to register or operate more than one gaming account with RummyJax. The participation in the Program is voluntary, and no user shall be allowed to participate in the Program with more than one user account.
- The users while participating in the Program provide their consent to abide by these Terms and Conditions of RummyJax.
- The users in order to participate in the Refer & Earn Program need to download and install RummyJax's mobile application on their mobile devices. The users, post downloading and installing the mobile application on their mobile devices, will have their referral code on the ‘refer & earn’ page that can be accessed on the Side Menu of the app. User may share this code to his/her friends inviting them to join RummyJax by downloading and installing the mobile application of RummyJax on their mobile devices. The referred friend (Referent) of the user (Referrer) shall register on the RummyJax app with a valid Mobile Number and upon successful registration, he shall enter the code given by the Referrer when asked.
- The Bonus provided to the Referent and the Referrer under Refer & Earn program of RummyJax can only be earned by the user and its referred friend in an event they abide by other terms specified in these Terms, including: (I) The referred friend of the user should not be already registered with RummyJax, (ii) both the user and its referred friend are eligible for participating in Cash Rummy Games organized by RummyJax in alignment to the Terms and Conditions defined by RummyJax, (iii) the referred friend of the user should successfully create, register and verify an account with RummyJax and enter the referral code of the Referrer; and (iv) the user and his/her referred friend should agree to the license agreement of RummyJax's mobile app, and should download and install the RummyJax's mobile application on their mobile devices. An already registered user of RummyJax as defined in these Terms and Conditions refers to an individual who presently operates or holds an account registered with RummyJax or a user who operated or had an account with RummyJax at some point of time.
- RummyJax neither permits nor encourages an already registered user of RummyJax to register a new account under a new name in order to earn Bonus. RummyJax is authorized to take any action(s) as deemed fit by it, if a user registering with the Platform is identified to be an existing user of RummyJax.
- An already registered user of RummyJax for receiving the entitled 'Referrer Bonus' must have downloaded and installed the RummyJax's mobile application on his/her mobile devices.
- In an event of any kind of Fraud or Collusion resulting in mis-use of the ‘Refer & Earn’ program, RummyJax holds all the rights to decline or reject the withdrawal requests of such users and block them from the platforms of RummyJax.
- RummyJax holds all the rights to change or substitute the Bonus offered under Refer & Earn Program without any prior notice to the user. The crediting of Bonus to the gaming accounts of the Referrer and Referent shall be at the sole discretion of RummyJax and shall be subject to the Referrer’s/Referent’s alignment with these Terms and conditions..
RummyJax reserves the right to:
- withhold the deposit of the Bonus Amount; and/or
- Forfeit any deposited Bonus Amount to a Referrer/Referent or any prizes/winnings earned by the participant by using such Bonus Amount; and/or
- Suspend or deactivate the gaming accounts of the user already registered with RummyJax or his/her referred friend in an event RummyJax identifies or .0believes the user to be breaching the Terms and Conditions defined by RummyJax.
- The Referrer/Referent is not subjected to any winnings, prizes, or bonus just because of participating in the Program.
- RummyJax is authorized to disqualify any Referrer/Referent at its sole and absolute discretion, in an event if RummyJax identifies any Referrer/Referent to be engaged in any illegal, inappropriate, or unlawful conduct.
- No correspondence, objection or complaints will be entertained by RummyJax regarding the Program, and crediting of Bonus and the decision of RummyJax in this regard would be considered as final and binding.
- RummyJax can suspend or deactivate any user account in an event a user is identified to be involved in any sort of spamming on the website of RummyJax or conducting any suspicious on the Platforms of RummyJax.
- This Program cannot be clubbed with any other promotions/programs that are running simultaneously and organized or conducted by RummyJax.
- RummyJax is authorized to change, modify, substitute or withdraw the Programme and/or these terms and conditions without any prior notice to the users at its sole discretion.
- The Terms and Conditions, as applicable to the RummyJax's services, will apply to and govern the Program.
- RummyJax does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or queries of the participants (Referrer/Referent) of the Program
- The Terms and Conditions for Refer & Earn Program can be accessed at Refer & Earn T&C.
- RummyJax provides players with three categories of accounts for the processing and reconciliation of payments in relation to the RummyJax Services
- Unutilized Cash
- Withdrawable Money or Winnings
- Usable Bonus
- 'Unutilized Cash' refers to the money added by the user that can be used to gain a seat on the table or in a tournament but cannot be withdrawn except as per the procedure mentioned in these terms and conditions.
- 'Winnings' refers to the amount won by the user in various Cash Rummy Game(s) or tournament(s) and has not been withdrawn so far, this money can be re-used to join Cash Games or be withdrawn by following the procedure mentioned in these terms and conditions
- 'Bonus' refers to the amount disbursed from Issued Bonus from time to time. This can be used to gain a seat on the table or in a tournament. Please refer Clause 10 Bonus : Issue & Claim Period and Clause 11 : Bonus Disbursements to know more about 'Issued Bonus'
- RummyJax may impose monthly/daily/per-session limits, or other types of limits, upon user's ability to perform Cash Payments or Cash Withdrawals, in order to encourage responsible play as well as to prevent unauthorized or illegal activity. User will be informed of such limits at the time when they are imposed and will also be informed of any change to such limits or user can access the details of user's limits in his profile. While user may request that such limits be modified, the RummyJax reserves the right to impose and modify such limits using its sole discretion
- All transactions on the Platform must be conducted in Indian Rupees
- Any 'Cash Withdrawal' of amounts from user's Accounts may be carried out only in accordance with the terms of this Agreement
- Cash Withdrawals may be requested by users at any time, subject to any limits which have been imposed and in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Such Cash Withdrawal will be affected by the RummyJax by way of bank transfer / UPI Transfer / Wallet Transfer to users bank account / UPI Account / Wallet Account, respectively. User's preference in this regard will be given due consideration. Please note that any Cash Withdrawal will be affected by the RummyJax only in favor of an Indian Rupee account in users name
- The Balance in users virtual wallet account does not carry any interest. Such Balance is not transferable or negotiable, except to the extent as may be expressly permitted by the Agreement. Further, no Cash Withdrawal will be allowed from the Cash Balance associated with the Accounts of each User, unless
- The user has completed his KYC verification (Refer Clause 14)
- The winnings do not include any amounts won by the user by way of fraud or collusion
- User has provided a valid bank/UPI/Wallet account details that belong to him
- In the event that, for a period of more than 300 days, user fails to participate in a Cash Game, the RummyJax reserves the right to forfeit with the entire amount in the Unutilized Cash and Usable Bonus accounts as it deems fit. Further the RummyJax shall refund the entire amount in the Winnings account (lying more than 300 days) to user's bank account available with us or in case of non-availability of user's bank account details, the RummyJax may require user to provide those details to process the refund. In case of non-submission of bank account details within scheduled time, the RummyJax reserves the right to forfeit the amount in the Winnings and Bonus Account or otherwise deal with such amount as it deems fit. In case of forfeiture, the amount forfeited by the RummyJax shall be considered as Gross amount charged which is inclusive of Goods and Service Tax (GST) as may be applicable. These requirements and provisions may be modified from time to time in accordance with changes to the relevant tax and other laws.
BONUS : ISSUE & CLAIM PERIOD
- In order to conduct promotional activities, RummyJax may gratuitously issue Bonus amounts/points (called as Bonus) in the ‘Issued Bonus’ Account of the User, which may be disbursed to the Bonus Account of a User Wallet as the user plays Cash Rummy Games.
- No User shall be permitted to withdraw any amounts/points available in 'Issued Bonus' account.
- No User shall be permitted to transfer or shall request the transfer of any amount into the 'Issued Bonus' account, to any other account of the User; including the bank account of such User or of any other User or person.
- The issue of any amount/points to the 'Issued Bonus' Account is subject to the sole discretion of RummyJax.
- All users may take advantage of the bonus promotions run on RummyJax, if eligible.
- The issue of any bonus amounts/points to any user is subject to the sole discretion of RummyJax and cannot be demanded by any User as a matter of right. The issue of any such bonus amounts/points by RummyJax on any day shall not entitle the user to demand the issuance of such bonus amounts/points at any subsequent period in time nor create an expectation of recurring issue of such bonus amounts/points by RummyJax to such/any User.
- In case the User terminates his/her account with RummyJax or such account if terminated by RummyJax, all amounts/points standing to the credit of such User in the ‘Issued Bonus’ Account shall return to RummyJax and the User shall not have any right or interest in such amounts.
- Specific promotional terms may apply for each bonus promotion.
- Users may be eligible for multiple bonus payouts for the same bonus campaign/promotion.
- Any bonus amounts deposited into User's 'Issued Bonus' Account, pursuant to any promotion may expire/lapse after completion of 'Claim Period' as may be mentioned in the promotion.
- 'Claim Period' is the duration in which a user will be eligible to convert his 'Issued Bonus' into 'Usable Bonus' (Refer Clause 11 : Bonus Disbursements).
- 'Claim Period' shall start from the date of issue of Bonus.
- Sign-Up Bonus or Referral Bonus issued to a user will have a 'Claim Period' of 60 Days.
- The 'Claim Period' of the Bonus received under any other scheme/offer will be mentioned in the terms of such scheme/offer.
- The details of Claim Period & usage of Bonusses received by the user can be accessed at 'Bonus'
- 'Issued Bonus' will be disbursed to 'Usable Bonus' after completion of Cash Rummy Games Points / Pools / Deals
- An amount equivalent to 5% of 'Table Spend' of such Completed Cash Rummy Games will be disbursed from 'Issued Bonus' to the 'Usable Bonus' account of the User. Henceforth, such Usable Bonus may be utilized to play other Cash Rummy Games.
- Table Spend' is the cash utilized by the user on a Cash Rummy Game
- Pools Rummy - 'Table Spend' equals the 'Entry Fee' & the 'Re-Join Fee', if any.
- Deals Rummy - 'Table Spend' equals the 'Entry Fee'.
- Points Rummy - 'Table Spend' of the.
- Winning User equals the sum of the amounts lost by users other than the Winning user divided by the total number of players, including the Winning User.
- Users other than the Winning User equals the amount lost by the user.
- Bonusses issued to a user under any Scheme can be disbursed to 'Usable Bonus' only during their Claim Period.
- Disbursements will be made on First Expiring, First Out (FEFO) Basis. That is, bonus/bonusses with the earliest expiry of Claim Period will be disbursed first.
- It is clarified that once the Buy-in is completed i.e., amount has been deducted from user's wallet (Unutilized Cash or Winnings or Usable Bonus), under no circumstances would it be returned back. Upon successful completion of the game, the winnings would be transferred to the Winnings account & bonus may be disbursed from Issued Bonus to Usable Bonus, if available.
- However, In the event of a server crash, breakdown, software defect, technical failure or any other failure attributable to the RummyJax or otherwise, including any natural disaster or other act of god, which results in disruption to a Game, such Game shall be cancelled and the money in the table would be refunded. The RummyJax would under such limited circumstances, have the sole discretion to credit an equivalent amount of money to the relevant participating Users in their respective virtual accounts from where such amounts have been withdrawn, and no Service Charge or Platform Fees will be levied upon such Game. User accepts that RummyJax is not liable to the user in such cases in any manner, except to the extent hereby stated.
- The RummyJax will not be liable for any network disconnections on the User's computer or any other external networks. In case of any disruption of services while a Game is in progress, the RummyJax will cancel the Game and refund the points / cash irrespective of the status of the Game.
- While participating in a Cash Game, a User takes full responsibility for the risk of internet disconnection or communication interferences between their computer and the RummyJax's servers, any lag or freezing of the game or Software, and any problems attributable to their own computer or network connection. Other than a crash of the RummyJax's servers, the RummyJax does not take any responsibility for any of the player's disconnections from the server.
- As the RummyJax is aware that internet disconnections or other disruptions may occur, players will remain on the table and can continue to play the Game once the connection is back online, until they are eliminated.
- Users will be required to provide the following documents to complete the KYC verification process:
- A verified mobile number
- A verified e-mail ID
- Original scanned copy of the User's PAN card
- Original scanned copy of the User's Address Proof
- The images provided by the individuals using the services provided by RummyJax should be scanned copies of the original documents.
- RummyJax shall not permit a Winner to withdraw his/her prize(s)/accumulated winnings unless the above-mentioned documents have been received and verified within the time-period stipulated by RummyJax. The User represents and warrants that the documents provided during the verification process are true copies of the original documents to which they relate.
- RummyJax is authorized to disqualify any winner from withdrawing their accumulated winnings post scrutinizing all documents (or any part thereof) on any of the following grounds:
- RummyJax identifies that any document or information provided by the user at the time of verification is inadequate, incorrect, misleading, false, fabricated, incomplete or illegible.
- Participant does not fulfil/violate any terms mentioned in Clause 2.
- Violates any of these terms and conditions
- Any other ground.
- All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax ('TDS') as per the Income Tax Act 1961. As of April 1, 2018, the TDS rate prescribed by the Government of India with respect to any prize money amount that is in excess of Rs.10,000/- is 30% of the total prize money amount. In case of any revisions by the Government of India to the aforementioned rate in the future, TDS will be deducted by RummyJax in accordance with the current prescribed TDS rate. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
- Users shall be required to remit the required amount to RummyJax through the designated payment gateway.
- The user is solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her payment accounts linked to his/her RummyJax account. In case of any misuse of the linked payment accounts of the user, RummyJax shall not be held liable; further, such misuse of the linked payment accounts of the user should be reported to RummyJax as soon as it comes to the notice of the user.
- The payment made shall be credited to the User's 'Unutilized Cash' Account and each time a User makes a Buy-in, the applicable amount towards participation in the cash Rummy game or tournament, shall be debited from the User's virtual wallet account. In debiting amounts from the User's accounts, RummyJax shall first debit the User's Usable Bonus Account. Thereafter, any remaining amount of participation fee shall be debited from the User's 'Unutilized Cash' Account and thereafter, any remaining amount of participation fee shall be debited from the User's 'Winnings' account (withdrawable money).
- In case there is any amount remaining to be paid by the User in relation to such User's participation in any cash Rummy game or tournament, the User will be taken to the designated payment gateway to give effect to such payment. In case any amount added by the User through such payment gateway exceeds the remaining amount of participation fee, the amount in excess shall be transferred to the User's 'Unutilized Cash' Account and will be available for use in participation in any cash Rummy game or tournament or for withdrawal in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Debits from the 'Unutilized Cash' Account for the purpose of enabling a User's participation in a cash Rummy game or a tournament shall be made in order of the date of credit of amounts in the 'Unutilized Cash' Account, and accordingly amounts credited into 'Unutilized Cash' Account earlier in time shall be debited first.
- All funds are held in trust by us in specified bank accounts. RummyJax keeps all players funds unencumbered which will be remitted to the user in due course subject to the terms and conditions applicable to withdrawal of funds. Funds held in user's virtual wallet account are held separately from our corporate funds. Even in the highly unlikely event of an insolvency proceeding, users claim on their virtual wallet balances will be given preference over all other claims to the extent permissible by law..
THIRD PARTY PAYMENT GATEWAY:
- Credit card, Debit card, prepaid cash cards, and internet banking payments are processed through third-party payment gateways. Similarly, other payment modes also require authorization by the intermediary which processes payments. We are not responsible for delays or denials at their end and processing of payments will be solely in terms of their policies and procedures without any responsibility or risk at our end. If there are any issues in connection with adding cash, a complaint may be sent to us following the complaints procedure provided in the 'Complaints and disputes' section. User agrees that in such an event of user's credit being delayed or eventually declined for reasons beyond our control, we will not be held liable in any manner whatsoever. Once a payment/transaction is authorized, the funds are credited to user's 'Unutilized Cash' account and are available for the user to play Cash Games.
- When Adding Cash on RummyJax, if the transaction fails due to unknown reasons and the amount is deducted from user's payment gateway wallet and not credited in user's RummyJax Virtual Wallet Account, user needs to contact the payment gateway that user used to make the payment for the refund or alternatively user can contact our support team for assistance.
TRANSACTION REFLECTION TIMELINES:
- The User acknowledges that subject to the time taken for bank reconciliations and such other external dependencies that RummyJax has on third parties, any transactions on RummyJax Platform may take up to 24 hours to be processed. Any amount paid or transferred into the User's 'Unutilized Cash' Account or 'Withdrawable Money' Account may take up to 24 hours to reflect in the User's 'Unutilized Cash' Account or 'Withdrawable Money' Account balance. Similarly, the utilization of the bonus points or money debited from 'Unutilized Cash' Account or 'Withdrawable Money' Account may take up to 24 hours to reflect in the User's 'Unutilized Cash' Account or 'Withdrawable Money' Account balance. Users agree not to raise any complaint or claim against RummyJax in respect of any delay, including any lost opportunity to join any game(s) or tournament(s) due to delay in crediting of transaction amount into any of the User's accounts.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS:
- Any amount once added to the RummyJax account of user cannot be refunded back to the user in any case. Such amount can be used to gain a seat on the table, or tournament Game(s) organized by RummyJax. A transaction, once confirmed, is final and no cancellation is permissible. However, If a User sends a written request to RummyJax from the registered email address to refund the Cash Added and also citing the reasons for such refund, RummyJax may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permit a refund to such user if found a reasonable cause.
- We have the right to cancel a transaction at any point in time solely according to our discretion in which case if the payment is successful, then the transaction will be reversed, and the money will be credited back to user's payment instrument.
- In an event wherein an individual declared as the winner of Game(s) accepts the prize offered by RummyJax, then affiliates of RummyJax and the RummyJax itself is authorized to use the name, likeness, voice and comments of the winner for various purposes including (but not limited to) advertising, promotion of the RummyJax in any media worldwide, alongside trading without any further permissions or consents and/or additional compensation being given to the participant. By accepting the Terms and Conditions, the winners of the Game(s) provide their consent for being available for promotional purposes as planned and desired by RummyJax without any charge. The promotional and advertising events can include (but not limited to) press events, internal meetings, and ceremonies/functions wherein the dates for the promotional events will be solely decided by the team of RummyJax.
- In a rare event wherein RummyJax identifies the need of any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances or approvals for organizing any Game(s) or the RummyJax identifies any on-going Game(s) breaching the legal guidelines or being prohibited by the legal authorities, then, RummyJax hold all the rights to cancel or withdraw such Game(s) without any prior notice to the participants or the winners. The individuals using the services provided by RummyJax agree not to make any claims related to such cancellation or withdrawal in any manner. The employees, directors, affiliates, relatives, and family members of RummyJax, will not be eligible to participate in any Game(s).
DISPUTES AND DISPUTES RESOLUTION:
- Any sort of disputes associated with the services provided by RummyJax including the Game(s), the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the User(s) (including Participants) or RummyJax shall be undertaken by the courts of competent jurisdiction at Bangalore (Karnataka). All sorts of disputes, issues, and questions shall be addressed by the court competent jurisdiction in alignment with the laws of the Republic of India.
- In a circumstance wherein a legal dispute arises (a legal issue or question) between two parties, the party raising the dispute is bound to provide written notification ('Notification') to the other party involved in the dispute. The parties involved in the dispute should initially focus on resolving the issue post receiving the Notification. However, if both parties fail to resolve the dispute through mutual discussion within 15 days of receiving the Notification, the dispute shall be resolved by arbitration.
- The place of arbitration shall be Bangalore, India. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time.
- During the arbitration process, the parties involved in the dispute will be complied to follow the arbitration award. Additionally, the parties involved in the disputes will have to bear the costs of arbitration on their own and will have to equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless stated otherwise by the arbitral tribunal. The arbitrator is allowed to pass interim orders and awards, including the orders for specific performance and such orders would be enforceable in competent courts. The arbitrator is bound to provide a rational award.
- The users agree to access and use RummyJax voluntarily and at their sole risk. Further, accepting not to hold RummyJax responsible or liable on account of any loss or damage sustained including (but not limited to) any accident, injury, death, loss of property by Users or any other person or entity during the course of access to the Cash Rummy Games or Tournaments conducted by RummyJax.
- The individuals using the services provided by RummyJax reimburse RummyJax, and/ or any of its directors, employees, partners, associates, and licensors, from and against all the responsibility, liability, cost, loss or expense faced by the user due to their access to the Cash Rummy Games or Tournaments including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission on their part, or otherwise.
- RummyJax shall not be held responsible either jointly or individually, for any sort of errors or omissions, neither on behalf of itself nor on behalf of third parties in terms of the prizes.
- By accepting these terms and conditions the user accepts that he/she shall be held solely responsible for any consequences arising due to an event wherein a user carries out any sort of illegal act due to the non-conformity with these Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations in relation to services, including the provision of an incorrect address or other personal details.
- The users provide their consent to defend, and hold RummyJax harmless from any third party/entity/organization claims arising due to, or associated with the user's involvement with RummyJax.com or his/her participation in any Game(s) organized on RummyJax platform.
- The individuals who are using the services provided by RummyJax, by accepting these Terms and Conditions agree that RummyJax shall not be held responsible alongside waiving and releasing each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against RummyJax, its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group RummyJax, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) faced due to any services or associated with the Rummy Games and Tournaments conducted by RummyJax.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the Agreement, users agree that our maximum aggregate liability for all user's claims against us, in all circumstances other than for valid Redemption of any Balance in user's Virtual Wallet Account and technical issues explained under Clause-12 above, shall be limited to Rs.2,000/- only.
- If user has an issue within a particular game (which shall bear a specific game ID), he is entitled to report such issue to the RummyJax within 90 days from the date user played such game (in which he faced the issue). The RummyJax will not entertain, act upon, or follow up on complaints specifically relating to issues reported by any user beyond 90 days from the date on which such user played the concerned game.
- To the extent permitted under law, neither RummyJax nor its parent/holding RummyJax, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees shall be responsible for the deletion, failure to store, mis delivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material.
- In alignment to the legal bodies, RummyJax shall not be held responsible for any harm faced due to downloading or accessing any information or material, the quality of servers, games, products, sites, cancellation of competition and prizes. RummyJax does not hold any responsibility if a User pays for access to one of RummyJax's services and the user shall not be provided any refund as a result of, any inaccessibility that is caused by RummyJax's maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites, failures of RummyJax's service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control. Further, RummyJax disclaims any sort of warranty for the content provided on RummyJax.com(s). RummyJax.com(s) content is distributed on an 'as is, as available' basis.
- The users are solely responsible for any sort of material accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through RummyJax.com and holds the sole responsibility for any potential damage to their computer system or loss of data that occurs as a result of downloading or accessing any such material.
- RummyJax shall make best efforts to ensure that the RummyJax.com(s) is error-free and secure, however, neither RummyJax nor any of its partners, licensors or associates makes any warranty that:
- the RummyJax.com(s) will meet Users requirements,
- RummyJax.com(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- the results that may be obtained from the use of RummyJax.com(s) will be accurate or reliable; and.
- the quality of any products, information, or other material that Users purchase or obtain through RummyJax.com(s) will meet Users’ expectations.
- RummyJax holds all the rights to rectify any errors identified in the determination of Winners or in the transfer of amounts to a User's account, using various methods as it deems fit, including (but not limited to) through a set-off of the mistaken payment from amounts due to the User or deduction from the User's account of the amount of mistaken payment. In such events, RummyJax agrees to notify the user about the error and the rectification measure adopted to address the error.
- Complying to the legal bodies and authorities neither RummyJax nor its partners, licensors or associates disclaims any sort of responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the users agree not to make any demands, or claims in the event of suspension or closure of any Services, events or Games or Tournaments organized/provided by RummyJax.
- RummyJax platform's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the users provide their consent that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action faced due to or associated with the use of RummyJax.com or these Terms must be filed within thirty (30) days of such claim or cause of action arising or be forever barred.
- These Terms and Conditions, including all terms, conditions, and policies that are incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement between the User(s) and Green Turtle Gaming Technologies Private Limited and govern a user’s use of the RummyJax.com, superseding any prior agreements that any User may have with Green Turtle Gaming Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- In an event wherein any part of these Terms and Conditions defined by RummyJax is identified to be indefinite, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force.
- RummyJax is authorized to moderate, restrict or ban the use of the RummyJax.com, by any particular user or generally, in alignment with the RummyJax's policy/policies from time to time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any notice.
- RummyJax holds all the rights to permanently close or temporarily suspend any Game(s) or Tournament(s).
- When putting up a profile picture, impersonating another person such as a celebrity is unlikely to be unlawful except in situations where the law specifically provides so. Some such situations entail fraudulent impersonation for deceit, copyright infringement and defamation. Hence, the choice of picture profile and its ramifications are at the player's discretion.