RummyJacks encourages its players to play rummy games responsibly. We operate as a responsible gaming site that offers fair online rummy games and protects its players from adverse consequences that playing rummy might result in. We closely monitor the activities of our players and alert them if they start developing any form of compulsive behaviour. As a responsible gaming service provider, we have implemented various precautionary measures:
- In order to play cash games and make deposits, players are not allowed to be from Assam, Nagaland, Orissa, Sikkim, Telangana,Tamil Nadu, or Andhra Pradesh.
- Players must be 18+ years of age to play real money rummy games.
- Anti-collusion tracking active during each online rummy game.
- Protection of players information using high-level encryption security software.
- Pre-defined limit for the maximum cash deposit to discourage gaming obsession.
Tips on Responsible Gaming
- Strike a balance in your daily life to check any form of addiction to rummy.
- Take rummy as a form of recreational game meant for entertainment only.
- Never prioritize rummy over other important activities that impact your daily life.
- Keep a track of the total time you spend playing online rummy games.
- Set a limit for the loss in cash rummy games and stick to it consistently.
- Always play with a positive mindset avoid playing in a distressed mood.
- Never play to recover losses and stop playing it if you are in a losing spree.
This is a real-money gaming app. Please game responsibly and only play what you can afford. For game addiction help and support, please contact us at support@RummyJacks.com . Our Customer Support representatives will get back to you within 24-48 hours.